Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Inspiration Board: Umbrella Party

This week, I have umbrellas on my mind.  And rain boots. And raincoats
It is just raining and raining and raining here. Yikes!


I've seen lots of baby and bridal shower decor with umbrellas.
But, I think all these fun rainy day accessories would make cute winter birthday party decor for kids too!

I see adorable, brightly colored rain boots for kids everywhere.  
How fun would this party be?! 


1.  Rain boots serve as the perfect vase.
2. Blue poms...or are those giant rain drops? An white umbrella would be the perfect addition to this scene.
3. I have yet to meet a kid who doesn't love puddle-jumping! A nice (free) activity for the party?
4. Martha's umbrella cookies, perfection of course.
5. Boot banner - too cute!
6. If you can get over the superstition of an umbrella in the house, this little paper rain display is pretty darn cute.
7. Umbrella confetti.  You really can find anything on etsy.
8. To die for cupcake.  Isn't it sweet?

Please think of me tomorrow as I brave the torrents again.


No comments:

Post a Comment