Friday, June 11, 2010

I am Loving: Dessert in a Jar

My mother in law recently gave me a bunch of Mason jars.  (Which I love!!)  I've been using them to hold candles and flowers. 
When I saw the newest issue of Nesting Newbies I realized that I need to start using them hold dessert!
Yummy & Cute-- One of my favorite combinations! ;)

There's lots of ideas in the magazine for what to put in the jars....my favorite involves chocolate pudding, peanut butter mousse, graham cracker crumbs, and toasted marshmallows.  Yes, please! 
Check out the the 3rd issue of Nesting Newbies for more delicious ideas.
We've all seen Bakerella's adorable Cowgirl Cookies in a jar. These make such a cute gift.  A friend of mine received four different types of cookies in jars at her bridal shower with other cookie-making supplies.  It was such a thoughtful gift. (Don't you love themed gifts?!)

I think I need this book:

No comments:

Post a Comment