Thursday, October 21, 2010

Real Party: Tying the Knot in Wine Country

I've been talking about this wedding for months now, and this past weekend it finally happened. It exceeded all my expectations. 
The venue was amazing, the food was great, and the party was fabulous. Most of all, the bride & groom seemed thrilled. 

Due to arriving late, I didn't have a great seat to take pictures at the ceremony.  It was a nice ceremony, with an adorable flower girl who took her job of dropping fall leaves down the aisle very seriously.
Here's one pic of the bride leaving the church.
image via Alexis Davies on Facebook 
Can we talk about how beautiful that dress is?

The reception took place at the beautiful Lodge at Sonoma, in the heart of California's wine country.  

We started with a cocktail hour with passed appetizers on the lawn.

The happy couple made their grand entrance. 

Dinner was served at long tables on the lawn. With the lights overhead, the centerpieces, chalkboard table names, and the custom menus that doubled as place cards...it was perfect.
Leslie must have said something funny as I look like I might die here!

As the sun went down, the courtyard became more and more beautiful.  But with those lights, they could have just thrown some blankets on the ground and I would have said it was beautiful. 
After dinner and toasts, everyone headed inside for dancing & dessert.


All other photos by Lindsay Kanetomi

 As I mentioned earlier this week, I did the dessert table for the wedding.
I'll be back with all the details soon...stay tuned!

In case you are new around here...I posted about Drea's bachelorette party here, and about her bridal shower here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment