Monday, April 18, 2011

Real Party: Camping Sip and See

One of my readers, Michelle of The Nature of Grace, recently shared her pictures of an adorable Sip and See with me. 
If Michelle had told me she was going to put together a camping-themed event to celebrate a new baby girl and use predominately pink, I would have probably been a little skeptical.  But she definitely pulled it off! Especially when you consider how quickly this party was thrown together: one week! 
There are so many cute touches.  Here...I'll let you see for yourself: 
 Faux wood signs were found throughout to welcome and guide guests to different areas. 

A "nature walk" was set up in the yard for the smallest guests to participate in.  Too cute! 

I love the pretty pink blooms in mason jars & rustic looking cans, and of course the humorous little sign. 
A handmade sign with the baby's name in sticks helped set the stage...My mind is spinning with how many ways this idea could be used! 

And bundled sticks for her initials too! Love! 

You can't have a camping party without s'mores!  {I believe those are even pink marshmallows!}

Party favors consisted of {dolled-up} TP, and trail mix.  Toilet paper has never looked so good! 

There are some fun ideas here that would be appropriate for many other kinds of parties: kid's birthdays, couple's shower for an outdoorsy pair, etc. 
What a cute shower Michelle! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment