Thursday, September 15, 2011

Real Party: Tea Party Sip & See

Last weekend I attended an extra special Sip & See.  My friend Adrienne just adopted a baby girl and it was a party to celebrate both of them.  Adrienne's friend Julie was the hostess. 
Julie used this invitation from Tiny Prints. 

Julie found the perfect spot to hold the party.  This venue is so amazing on its own that a hostess doesn't need to add a single thing to decorate. 

Crown & Crumpet Tea Room is in San Francisco's famous Ghirardelli Square
Check out some scenes from this amazing venue: 

We sampled assorted teas and had some traditional tea party foods: tea sandwiches, crumpets, scones...YUM!  (I had no idea what a fan of crumpets I am!) 

And then Adrienne opened gifts for her baby girl.  I hear Dad is trying to figure out how to add onto the house to hold all the new clothes she received. :)
Congratulations Adrienne! 

And Welcome Baby Addison!

Check back tomorrow to see the favors I made for the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment