Thursday, September 2, 2010

My New Favorite Dessert!

This past weekend was our last mini-vacation of the summer. :( So sad...
We went to one of my most favorite places.  
  Which is where this picture was taken. 

I made a newly-discovered-treat that I have to share with you! 
I found the recipe on this cute blog.

These were absolutely delicious...quite possibly the perfect dessert. (Chocolate, peanut butter, toffee, rice krispies...perfection!)

Crispy Crack...based on this recipe
  (because they are as addictive as crack!)
Grease 9x9 baking dish

Melt in a sauce pan: 1/2 stick butter, 5 cups mini marshmallows, 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
Stir in 6 cups rice krispies cereal

Spread 1/2 of the crispy mixture into a greased 9x9 pan
Spread 1/3c cup creamy peanut butter on top
Spread 3/4 cup melted chocolate chips on top

Repeat layers: remaining crispy mixture, 1/3 cup peanut butter, 3/4 cup melted chocolate chips
Sprinkle 3 chopped Heath Candy Bars on top  

Cool, cut into bars, and enjoy! 
image via
Thanks to Heather of Cookie Mondays for the awesome recipe!
My friends devoured these guys so quickly I didn't even get a picture.








No comments:

Post a Comment